Frozen Yoghurt is one of our all-time favourite desserts, so when we saw this Berry Frozen Yoghurt recipe from Woolworths we just had to share it with you.
- 500g blueberries, plus extra to garnish
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 2 oranges
- 1/8 tsp ground all spice
- 500g Woolworths natural Greek-style yoghurt
1. Place berries and sugar into a saucepan. Zest 1 orange and juice both (you will need 1/2 cup juice). Add zest and juice to pan with allspice. Bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes or until softened. Remove from heat and mash berries with a fork. Strain through a sieve, pressing firmly to remove juice. Discard skins. Chill for 10 minutes.
2. Stir in yoghurt until combined. Pour mixture into a 6-cup loaf tin. Cover with foil and freeze overnight until firm.
3. Transfer frozen yoghurt to a food processor and process until smooth. Return mixture to loaf tin and refreeze for 1-2 hours until firm. Scoop into bowls to serve and garnish with extra berries.